- Soak for twenty minutes in a cup the dates with water.
- Combine in a mini food processor your filling ingredients with only 1tbsp of the reserved soaking water
- Weigh out 12x 10g bites and roll into balls. Place in the fridge while you wait.
- For the coconut stir all together into a bowl and weigh out 20g for each ball. Flatten out and place your filling in the middle and roll the coconut around.
- Continue and store in the fridge.
This recipe originally appeared on Clean Treats follow Nicole on Facebook.