- 45g harvest mix strawberry milkshake mix (45g)**
- 75g soaked cashews
- 15g raspberries (I used frozen)
- 1tbsp cocao nibs
- 1tbsp rice malt
- 1tbsp coconut oil melted
- 1tbsp coconut flour
- 2tbsp desiccated coconut
- 1tbsp Nuzest Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein
1. Remove the yoghurt balls from the harvest pack and set aside.
2. In your food processor combine your remaining harvest box mix (or a 35g combination of dried strawberries and sultanas), cashews, raspberries, coconut oil and rice malt syrup.
3. Blend until combined but still chunky.
4. Remove blade and stir in remaining ingredients by hand except the yoghurt balls. Weigh out 22g of mix and flatten in your palm. Place the yoghurt ball in the middle and form the ball around.
5. Continue until all yoghurt balls are used up some may not have them this is fine you could add a raspberry instead.
6. Roll through coconut if you wish and store in the fridge.
Thanks to @cleaneats_ for the recipe