- 1 cup Probiotic Cacao Digestive Support Protein
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cacao powder
- 1 cup pureed cauliflower (measure after steaming and pureeing)
- Flax eggs (equivalent of 2 eggs)*
- 1-1/2 cups sweet potato puree (steamed then pureed or canned)
- 1/4 cup pure unsweetened vegan chocolate
1. Preheat oven to 175° C.
2. Mix dry and wet ingredients separately then combine everything in a large bowl and mix well until a thick batter forms (it will be dense).
3. Spray ramekins with oil and bake for 20-25 minutes.
4. Let cool and top with 2-ingredient sweet potato chocolate butter cream frosting and warmed cherries to garnish if desired.
* How to make flax eggs: Add 1 tbsp flaxseed meal and 2-1/2 tbsp water to a dish and stir. Let rest for five minutes to thicken. Add to recipes in place of 1 egg (as original recipe is written).
1. Melt chocolate, then blend in a blender with sweet potato puree.
2. Refrigerate at least five hours or overnight to allow frosting to thicken to a firm, “frosting-like” consistency.