5 WAYS TO LOVE YOUR CHOC PROTEIN
As a new ambassador for Nuzest protein I've gone nuts!!! Like crazy obsessed after I got my first tub of the smooth choc flavoured Nuzest pea protein powder and I've been putting it in EVERYTHING! So here are my 5 favourite ways to enjoy Nuzest Clean Lean Protein
- THE CLASSIC SMOOTHIE One banana, one scoop of Choc protein powder, Just over a cup of Oat Milk, 2 scoops of Coconut Yogurt and Honey if you're a sweet tooth. Yum!
- COCONUT CHOC YOGHURT I suffer from ongoing Gastrtis, so Coconut Yogurt is a go to for me when I need a healing snack. Adding choc protein powder to the mixed topped with a few berries and WOW! Whole new level for my regular yogurt bowl.
- DATE BALLS I've been making these babies for a while now but instead of using Whey protein which is much to harsh on my stomach and not easily absorbed; I use the Nuzest Choc protein instead.
- YEP, CHOC MUESLI! I find it so much easier to workout in the morning between clients so when I know I have a session planned and not a lot of time I have my protein before my session IN my breakfast! Since your body stores Protein till it's needed there's not hard in sprinkling a little on my Gluten free muesli and yogurt first thing.
- NOT YOUR AVERAGE HOT CHOCOLATE I use to love a Hot Chocolate at night till I realised just how much added sugar there is in most regular brands! The I tried straight raw Cacao, which is the other extreme which kind of killed the hot chocolate faze for me. WAHOOO! Along comes Nuzest protein powder and with a little bit of Oat Milk, super smooth, subtle taste and I'm off to the land of Nod in no time!
Next cab off the rank Vanilla! What will I come up with next?! Don't forget to check out the Little Bantam Facebook page and follow us on Instagram for daily surf fitness inspiration! Stay tuned for the NEW Surf Style Training membership website coming soon!